When you sponsor the WNIN Spring Auction your business is broadcast to over 800,000 household at a fraction of the cost of traditional television advertising.
When like-minded companies come together, big things happen. Partners of the WNIN Spring Auction connect individuals to create a passion for their communities.
If you choose to support the event, you will receive –
- Exposure to over 800,000 households and access to a captive audience
- Valuable television advertising at a much reduced rate compared to private stations
- Increased household name recognition and alignment with a reputable organization
- Opportunities for your employees to volunteer on television
The viewers are watching and they will support your business because you support what they support – WNIN!
$5,000 each Night
- WNIN produces or sponsor provides a :30 second spot aired a minimum of eight times
- Logo featured on Spring Auction webpage for all online bidders to see
- Logo featured alongside auction bidding phone number
- Sponsor provided banner hung as backdrop to phone bank
- Sponsor representative presents on-air welcome at beginning of evening
- Option for sponsor employees to volunteer as live, on-air phone bank operators
Dream or Tonight Board
$2,500 for Three Nights
$1,000 for One Night
Features high value auction items.
- Logo featured on Dream or Tonight Board each time items are viewed (minimum of six times)
- WNIN produces or sponsor provides a :30 second spot aired a minimum of six times
- Logo featured on the phone bank front panel as well as rotated positioning throughout
$750 for Three Nights
$500 for One Night
Features auction items valued at $75-$299
- Logo featured on A or B Board each time items are viewed (minimum of six times)
- WNIN produces a :15 second graphic spot featuring logo and copy aired a minimum of four times
$500 for Three Nights
$250 for One Night
Features quick live selling of smaller valued auction items
- Logo featured on Quickie Board each time items are viewed (minimum of two times)
- WNIN produces a :15 second graphic spot featuring logo and copy aired a minimum of two times